GOLD SLIP INFORMATIONA Gold Slip verifies a student athlete has the following documents (see below) on file in the Evans Athletic Office. The Gold Slip must be handed to the coach prior to participation or trying out for that sport. Please note these forms only need to be completed once a year.
- A current physical (good for 395 days from issue date)
- A signed Athletic Permission form (download)
- A signed Concussion Information form (download)
- A signed Student Acknowledgment form (download)
- A copy of a student's birth certificate must be on file at school
These documents must be present and turned into the Evans main office to obtain a Gold Slip.
Unit 5 Activity Fees are to be paid after the first team practice/meeting, but before the team's first game/competition. Please do not pay Activity Fees when picking up a Gold Slip. Also, Activity Fees are to be paid in the Evans main office - not to coaches at practices! Thank you!
Current Unit 5 Activity Fee: $85.00 per activity
Failure to pay the Unit 5 Athletic Fee may result in a student's inability to participate on future athletic teams.
FALL SPORTS INFORMATION Please refer to the following document concerning sports beginning pre and early in the school year (download).